Customize the Thermo Scientific Bantam Deionizer to your specific application by selecting the appropriate cartridge. An ideal choice for an economical way to deionize water, this deionizer allows you to easily view resistivity directly from the unit.Features:
- Ideal for applications requiring up to 38L/hr. of purified water
- Point-of-use polishing of pretreated water or single-stage treatment of tap water
- Direct-reading purity monitor
- Mounts on benchtop or wall
- 3 ft. (91cm) inlet tubing
- Cartridges (sold separately)
Designed for nonpressurized applications. Output water must be diverted to an atmospherically vented receptacle; no back pressure can be accepted.
|8.75 x 6 x 28.5 in. (22 x 15 x 72cm)|
|0.35 to 4.9kg/cm² (5 to 70psi)|
|5 to 70psi|
|25,000 to 18,000,000Ω·cm|
|Up to 38L/hr|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok