Corning™ Basal Cell Culture Liquid Media - DMEM and Ham's F-12, 50/50 Mix
Used for culture of epithelial, endothelial, and granulosa cell types under low serum conditions. Corning™ Basal Cell Culture Liquid Media - DMEM and Ham's F-12, 50/50 Mix has low levels of endotoxin, and absence of contamination.
Manufacturer: Corning™ 15090CV
- Modification of Basal Medium Eagle (BME) containing four-fold concentrations of the amino acids and vitamins found in BME
- Fifty-fifty mixture of DMEM and F-12, originally formulated for rat neuroblastoma cells and MDCK cells
- Serum-free growth may be possible with appropriate protein supplements
- Ham's F-12 media is based on Ham's F-10 medium with increased concentrations of choline, inositol, putrescine, and several amino acids
- This formulation of DMEM/Ham's F-12 is made without L-glutamine
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|DMEM and Ham's F-12, 50/50 Mix|
|6 x 500mL|
|To assess growth promotion and cytotoxicity characteristics|
|2° to 8°C|
|7 to 7.4|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok