BD 7-AAD Staining Solution
Convenient, ready-to-use nucleic acid dye that can be used in place of propidium iodide (PI)
Manufacturer: BD 559925
- 7-AAD: 7-Amino-Actinomycin D
- Format: Solution
- Can be used in conjunction with phycoerythrin (PE)- and fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC)-labelled monoclonal antibodies in 2-color analysis
- Minimal spectral overlap between 7-AAD, PE and FITC fluorescence emissions
- Detection range: far red range of the spectrum
- Storage buffer: Aqueous buffered solution containing fetal bovine serum and ≤0.09% sodium azide
|Can be used in conjunction with Phycoerythrin (PE) -and Fluorescein Isothiocyanate (FITC) -labeled Monoclonal Antibodies in 2-color analysis|
|7-AAD Staining Solution|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Research use only.