BD Vacutainer Eclipse Blood Collection Needle
Provides fast, easy needle-tip protection. BD Vacutainer Eclipse Blood Collection Needle is a multi-sample blood collection needle with an integrated safety shield that offers a simple, effective way to collect blood while reducing the possibility of needle stick injuries.
Manufacturer: BD 368607
The BD Vacutainer Eclipse Blood Collection Needle features a safety shield that allows for one-handed activation to cover the needle immediately upon withdrawal from the vein and confirms proper activation with an audible click. Some options include a pre-attached tube holder that is ready to use right out of the package, with no assembly required. The integrated safety shield and holder maximize OSHA compliance by protecting clinicians from potential front and back-end needlestick injuries.
- Integrated, single-use blood collection needle with Luer adapter
- Intuitive and easy to use, so there is minimal change to your technique
- Needle "bevel up" orientation toward the safety shield provides easy identification of bevel position
- Safety shield is an integral part of the needle; it eliminates the need for secondary safety accessory device
- Immediate one-handed safety feature activation reduces exposure time and doesn't require a hard surface for activation
- Unique, double-locking system features an audible “click” to ensure that the needle is shielded properly
- Safety shield design allows hands to remain behind the needle at all times
- Designed to help your institution comply with OSHA SHIB 10-15-03 (Disposal of Contaminated Needles and Blood Tube Holders Used for Phlebotomy)
|Blood collection with reduced possibility of needlestick injuries|
|Built-in safety shield|
|Eclipse™ Blood Collection Needle|
|OSHA SHIB 10-15-03|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok