BD Vacutainer Push Button Blood Collection Set
Provides an extremely high level of protection at the push of a button. BD Vacutainer Push Button Blood Collection Set are sterile, closed systems for venous blood collection. Push-button needle retraction can be activated in-vein with one hand to prevent needle stick injuries.
Manufacturer: BD 367335
These blood collection sets feature push button-activated needle retraction for instant protection against needle stick injuries. They are ideal for use in venous blood collection or for short-term infusions of up to two hours, especially in high-risk environments. It’s so easy to use that minimal training is required.
Each set is a sterile, closed system that includes: a hypodermic needle, color-coded wings (based on needle guage), small-bore tubing and a connector with a Luer adapter. Some options also include a pre-attached holder.
- Safety mechanism provides split-second protection against needle stick injuries
- Push button mechanism can be activated from within the vein without patient discomfort
- The needle instantly withdraws completely and permanently inside the housing
- Single-handed activation, so attention remains focused on the patient and the puncture site
- Blood flows into the inspection chamber immediately upon vein access for verification of successful venipuncture before collection
- Latex-free materials, with tubing that does not coil or curl
|Blood collection and short-term infusion|
|Push Button Blood Collection Set|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok