Bel-Art™ SP Scienceware™ Frigimat™ Cub Dry Ice Maker
Operates at very low pressure and incorporates multiple pressure relief safeguards
Manufacturer: Bel-Art™ F388740000
- Connects directly to liquid CO2 cylinder equipped with dip tube to produce ready-to-use 250 to 350g block of dry ice in minutes
- Includes 1.8m (6 ft.) nickel-plated copper connecting tube with standard CGA 320 thread coupling for easy attachment to LCO2 cylinder
- Nickel-plated “pigtail” connects to CO2 cylinder valve used to regulate gas flow
- Each 50 lb. cylinder makes from 10-16 blocks of dry ice
- The lightweight body is never as cold as the dry ice, even when filled, allowing safe transport of unit and contents when wearing appropriate gloves
- Clear polycarbonate body that secures without clamps, screws or tools ensuring easy removal of the solid block of dry ice and disconnection from the CO2 cylinder
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
5.6 x 7.6 x 6.5 in. (14.4 x 19.4 x 16.5cm)
1.8m (6 ft.) nickel-plated copper connecting tube with standard CGA 320 thread coupling for easy attachment to a LCO2 cylinder.
|Easy and fast dry ice production on demand|
|50 lb. LCO2 cylinder|
|10 to 16 blocks of dry ice|
|1.8m Nickel plated Copper connecting tube with standard CGA 320 thread coupling for easy attachment to LCO2 cylinder, rugged Nickel plated pigtail, pressure relief safeguards|
|Frigimat™ Cub Dry Ice Maker|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok