Bel-Art SP Scienceware Vacuum Aspirator Bottles
Offers easy and continuous aseptic vacuum aspiration of liquids, including tissue culture media, supernatants and chemical wastes
Manufacturer: Bel-Art F199170001
- When used with a vacuum source, allows aspiration from a pipet tip, Pasteur or serological pipet inserted into the collection tube
- Chemical and corrosion-resistant polypropylene bottle and epoxy-coated steel frame
- Compact design does not crowd workspace or fume hood
- Included trap prevents fluid flow into the vacuum source
- Suitable for use with dishes, plates, flasks and tubes
- Bottle and cap are autoclavable at 121°C (250°F)
|0.5 gal., 1.89L|
|1600mL and the included trap prevents fluid flow into the vacuum source|
|For dishes, plates, flasks and tubes|
|Vacuum Aspirator Bottle|
Spend $150 on SP Scienceware™ Bel-Art™ or H-B Instrument™ products and get $150 in additional products at no cost. This is an NLSU exclusive offer. You must apply and qualify for the program to be eligible.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok