Ansell BioClean Nitrile Sterile RABS/Isolator Gloves
Ansell BioClean Nitrile Sterile RABS/Isolator Gloves are manufactured from nitrile with low levels of particles and ESD properties.
Manufacturer: Ansell GGL36NIT59
- Designed for use in product contact areas
- Fully validated for sterility with an SAL (Sterility Assurance Level) of 10-6 and are available in a range of port sizes.
- Tested against ASTM D6978-05 for handling chemo drugs
- 100% air leak tested
- Ultra-clean surface ensures product protection
- Specially designed to minimize hand fatigue
|Cuff: 0.25 mm, Palm: 0.45 mm, Finger Tip: 0.55 mm|
|305 to 356 mm|
|BioClean™ Sterile Nitrile RABS / Insolator Gloves GGL|
|Cuff: 9.84 mil, Palm: 17.72 mil, Finger Tip: 21.65 mil|
|12 to 14 in.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok