NewPath Learning Blood 3D Model Making Kit
The Blood 3D Model Making Kit allows students to make models of the different components of blood to look at the functions of red blood cells, white blood cells, platelets and plasma.
Manufacturer: NewPath Learning 247780
- Our blood is a tissue that consists of several different cell types working together.
- It transports nutrients and oxygen and removes waste products such as carbon dioxide and urea from our tissues and organs.
- Blood also carries hormones from glands to the tissues where they will function.
- First, your students will make models out of the colorful parts of the different components of blood.
- Then they will use their 3D models to look at the functions of red blood cells, white blood cells, platelets and plasma.
- The model also shows how hemoglobin transports oxygen from the lungs to our organs and how scabs form at wounds.
- The Model Making Kit includes enough materials for students to assemble up to 5 paper models working cooperatively.
- The comprehensive Teacher Resource Guide provides illustrated readings, activities, key vocabulary and an assessment, along with teaching opportunities for students to expand their understanding of the concepts presented.
|5 Models, Teacher Resource Guide, Vinyl Pouch|
|6 to 10|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok