BrandTech accu-jet pro Pipet Controller
Improves upon the original accu-jet with new features and functionality
Manufacturer: BrandTech 26331
DescriptionAll with one hand: select the delivery mode (gravity-delivery / blow-out) and adjust the motor speed range with your thumb; use variable button pressure for finest control of filling and delivery speed. The ergonomic handgrip, perfectly balanced design, weight only 190 g - for fatigue-free pipetting even in prolonged operations. The accu-jet&trqade; pro is supplied with two battery compartment covers. The second cover with ridges enables you to place the instrument inverted on the bench, to avoid contamination of the pipette adapter.
- Ergonomic design.
- Adjustable motor speed limiter a slower speed setting allows even more sensitive control of filling and dispensing rates for lower volume pipettes.
- A flashing LED indicates 2 hours in advance when the battery needs charging.
- Approximately eight hours of continuous pipetting (with a 10 ml pipette) without recharging.
- Direct outlet of liquid vapors protects against corrosion to ensure long instrument life.
- A 0.2µm hydrophobic membrane filter and a built-in check valve protect against liquid penetrating inside.
- Perfect fit for glass and plastic pipettes from 0.1 to 200mL
- Supplied with nickel-metal hydride battery, 2 battery compartment covers, wall support, AC adapter (100-240 V; 50/60 Hz) and 2 spare membrane filters 0.2µm, sterile. 26304 without recharger
|10° to 40°C|
|NiMH battery pack, wall holder, 120V 60Hz battery charger and two extra 0.2μm hydrophobic filters|
|50° to 104°F|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok