MilliporeSigma™ Calbiochem™ Caffeic Acid
Reported to have anti-carcinogenic anti-inflammatory properties.
Manufacturer: MilliporeSigma™ 205546500MG
EMD Millipore Caffeic Acid is dietary compound which is cell-permeable, selective, non-competitive inhibitor of 5-lipoxygenase.
- Inhibits Cu2+-induced LDL oxidation in initiation phase
- Acts as prooxidant in propagation phase
- An irreversible inhibitor of glutathione S-transferases
- Non-competitive inhibitor of xanthine oxidase
- Assay: ≥95% by HPLC
- CAS: 331-39-5
- Molecular Formula: C9H8O4
- Color: Tan
|2°C to 8°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok