R&D Systems Calcein AM
R&D Systems Calcein AM provides a simple, rapid and accurate method to measure cell viability and/or cytotoxicity.
Manufacturer: R&D Systems 489201001
- Use a manual defrost freezer and avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Do not use past expiration date.
- The hydrolysis of Calcein AM by intracellular esterases produces calcein (structure B), a hydrophilic, strongly fluorescent compound that is well-retained in the cell cytoplasm.
- Cells grown in black-walled plates can be stained and quantified in less than two hours.
- Non-fluorescent, hydrophilic compound that easily permeates intact, live cells
|Store the unopened product at -20 to -70° C. Use a manual defrost freezer and avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. Do not use past expiration date.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok