Calibration standards and film / filter holders ensure the accuracy of your AquaMate 7100 and 8100 Spectrophotometers. Check the performance and accuracy of your spectrophotometer right in your own laboratory using the Thermo Scientific SPECTRONIC Standards, and holder.
Sold separately, calibration standards and film / filter holders insure the accuracy of your AquaMate 7100 and 8100 Spectrophotometers.
Part number 840-253100 Includes:
Set of 7 glass pieces mounted in metal frames sized to fit standard square cuvette holders.
- Four calibrated neutral density glass standards for checking photometric accuracy at nominal values of 0.3A, 0.5A, 1A and 1.5A◦Standards are calibrated at 440.0n, 465.0nm, 546.1nm, 590.0nm and 635.0nm
- One calibrated standard for checking wavelength accuracy at nominal wavelengths on 400nm, 522nm and 777nm◦The symmetry of the peaks means that tests of wavelength accuracy are independent of the spectral bandwidth (between 1nm and 10nm) of the instrument being tested
- filter for checking stray light in UV-Vis instruments at 220nm
- 1 filter for checking stray light in Vis instruments at 400nm
- Each set of SPECTRONIC Standards is individually tested and certified to be accurate, with values traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) or other Primary Standards
- Filters are supplied in a tough plastic storage container
Recalibration service is available from Thermo Fisher Scientific. Recommended recalibration interval is two years.
Part Number AQX1FLTRHDR includes:
Film/Filter holder filters/lenses up to 50 mm long x 80 mm tall x 10 mm thick for Orion AquaMate 7100 & 8100 Spectrophotometers
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok