Applied Biosystems cAMP-Screen Direct Cyclic AMP Immunoassay System, 96-well
Ultrasensitive determination of cyclic AMP (cAMP) levels in cell lysates with a simplified protocol. Thermo Scientific cAMP-Screen Direct 96-well Cyclic AMP Immunoassay System is a competitive chemiluminescent immunoassay formatted with maximum flexibilit
$960.00 - $4045.00
- Utilizes highly sensitive chemiluminescent CSPD Substrate with Sapphire-II Enhancer that is triggered by an enzyme conjugate composed of cAMP bound to alkaline phosphatase (cAMP-AP)
- Ready-to-use chemiluminescent substrate/enhancer formulation generates sustained-glow light emission from 30 minutes after addition
- Mainly used in secondary screening and pre-clinical research, where sensitivity and no false positives are essential
- Highest sensitivity of any commercially available cAMP assay
- Hours of read time with little or no degradation of signal
- Simple protocol with cells grown directly on assay plate
- Useful for wide range of receptor activation studies
This chemiluminescent assay is designed to provide the highest sensitivity of any commercially available cAMP assay. As few as 60 femtomoles of cAMP can be detected. The assay has a wide dynamic range, detecting from 0.06 to 6,000 picomoles of cAMP without the need for sample dilution or manipulations such as acetylation. This is especially helpful in cell-based assays when measuring Gs- or Gi-coupled agonist or antagonist stimulation and/or inhibition. Intra-assay precision for duplicate samples is typically 5% or less. Once the substrate/enhancer formulation reaches glow signal, the plate can be read for hours with little or no degradation of the signal. This is useful in screens where several plates are compared with each other. In addition, the assay exhibits exceptionally low cross-reactivity with other adenosine-containing or cyclic nucleotides.
- Target: Cyclic AMP
- Assay Incubation Time: 1 hr.
- Assay Sensitivity: 60 femtomoles cAMP
- Detection Method: Chemiluminescent
- For use with Equipment: Microplate Reader
- Label/Dye: Alkaline Phosphatase
- Sample Type: Cell Lysates
- Sample Volume: 60µL
- Storage: Store at 2° to 8°C
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Store all components at 2° to 8°C|
|Quantitation of cellular cAMP for functional assays of receptor activation|
|Enzyme substrate, assay buffer, reaction accelerator, and microplates|
For Research Use Only. Not for human or animal therapeutic or diagnostic use.
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok