- Auscultation is an essential clinical skill needed to assess and monitor patients' conditions
- SAM Basic™ Trainer can be used with the SimScope stethoscope (included)
- All sounds and videos are recorded from adult live patients for students to experience a life-like simulation
- SimScope stethoscope is used to simulate adult heart, lung and bowel sounds, utilizing a large sound library incorporated into the SimScope stethoscope
- By placing the SimScope over the anatomically correct locations of SAM Basic, the programmed sounds will be played through the scope, allowing for students to employ and enhance their diagnostic skills.
- Uses include: individual learning, group lectures, and for viewing phonocardiograms
- A portable SAM Basic Male Auscultation Torso
- One SimScope stethoscope
- The SimScope software and site license
- USB cable
- One SAM t-shirt
- User's manual
How is SAM Basic Student Auscultation Manikin different?
- It is lightweight & portable
- It utilizes the extensive Cardionics proprietary heart, lung, bowel and bruit sounds library
- Students can listen at anatomically correct auscultation sites
- Customized Library is available to fit specific scenarios and programs
- The SimScope WiFi upgrade allows for remote selection of sound scenarios
|Teaching or Learning Heart, Lung, and Bowel Sounds|
|Basic Male Auscultation Torso, SimScope Stethoscope, SimScope Software, Site License, USB Cable, SAM T-Shirt, User's Manual|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok