OHAUS™ Cent-O-Gram™ and Dial-O-Gram™ Balances
Support centigram accuracy and encourage student precision. OHAUS Cent-O-Gram and Dial-O-Gram Balance comes with three-point base, special floating bearing principle, and beam design which eliminates need for level adjustment.
Manufacturer: OHAUS™ 80000009/EMD
- Quick zeroing by means of a zero-adjust knob at beam end
- Built-in specific gravity platform recessed in the base
- Stainless-steel weighing pans and bearing covers prevent rust and corrosion
- Precision-ground knife edges and self-aligning agate bearings provide maximum sensitivity and reproducibility
- Notched beams provide positive positioning of poise
- Magnetic damping slows oscillation
The Dial-O-Gram (S40027) model replaces the two front beams with a vernier dial for faster reading results.
Warranty and Services
|0.6 lb., 300 g|
|100 x 10g (front, second and third beam), 10 x 0.0|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok