Novus Biologicals™ CENTB1 Recombinant Protein Antigen
Highly purified and high bioactivity. Generating reliable and reproducible results.
Supplier: Novus Biologicals™ NBP269009PEP
- A recombinant protein antigen with a N-terminal His6-ABP tag corresponding to human CENTB1
- This peptide is useful as a blocking peptide for NBP2-69009.
- Protein was purified by IMAC chromatography.
- The expected concentration is greater than 0.5 mg/mL
- This product is intended to be used as a blocking antigen for antibody competition assays. Any other use of this antigen is done at the risk of the user. The use of this product for commercial production is strictly prohibited. Please contact technical support if you have any questions.
- This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis.
|Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
|This recombinant antigen is only intended to be used as a blocking agent to confirm antibody specificity with the corresponding antibody, catalog number NBP2-55040. It is purified by IMAC chromatography, and the expected concentration is greater than 0.5 mg/ml
|>80% by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining
|PBS and 1M Urea, pH 7.4.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok