Eppendorf™ Centrifuge 5910 Ri
The refrigerated Eppendorf Centrifuge 5910 Ri combines high capacity and performance in a compact footprint with an ergonomic design. An intuitive VisioNize touch interface, advanced temperature management, and full portfolio of rotors make this centrifuge perfect for a broad range of applications.
Supplier: Eppendorf™ 5943000114
Centrifuge 5910 Ri is exclusively intended for indoor use. All country-specific safety requirements for operating electrical equipment in the lab must be observed.
- Large 7-inch VisioNize touch interface for super-fast parameter settings via unique favorites function
- Swing-bucket rotors and adapters for tubes and bottles from 0.2 mL to 1,000 mL, as well as all types of MTP, PCR, or Deepwell Plates
- Fixed-angle rotors for high-speed molecular biology applications in tubes from 0.2 mL to 250 mL
- High centrifugation speed of up to 22,132 x g (14,000 rpm)
- User management with multiple authorization levels and documentation features supporting GLP/GxP requirements
- Aerosol-tight Eppendorf QuickLock caps and lids for fast and ergonomic lid locking
- Quiet operation to improve your work environment
- Compact footprint to save valuable bench space
- Automatic rotor recognition and imbalance detection for maximum operational safety
|4 x 1000 mL|
|VisioNize™ Touch Interface|
|10 sec. to 99 hr. 59 min.|
|68 x 72 x 37 cm (28.3 x 25.9 x 14.5 in.)|
|22,132 x g|
|Rotor S-4xUniversal, 4 buckets, Adapters for 1000 mL wide-neck bottle (2 pcs), 1000 mL wide-neck bottles (2 pcs)|
|-11°C to +40°C|
|5910 Ri, Big Volume Harvesting Solution|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Centrifuge 5910 Ri is used for the separation of aqueous solutions and suspensions of different densities in approved sample tubes.