Thermo Scientific Cimarec+ Hotplate Series, Ceramic, 7.25 x 7.25 in.
Get precise stirring control, exceptional safety and temperature performance for your routine protocols.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific HP88857100/EMD
Our new Thermo Scientific? Cimarec+ hotplate series offers precise stirring control, exceptional safety and temperature performance for your routine protocols. The Cimarec+ Series are available in three sizes, providing flexibility from microscale chemistries to production operations.
- Stir-Trac features innovative engineering for slow-speed stirring, consistent speed control, and strong magnetic coupling
- Temperature adjustable in 1 degree increments
- Hot Top warning system protects from accidental burns with prominent display when heating surface is above 50°C (122°F)
- Top plate choices in ceramic or aluminum
- Easy-to-read LED display for heating and stirring
- Raised display design protects electronics from spills
- Optional temperature probe and splash guard protection shield
- Variable sizes for different sample volumes
|540°C (Max Temperature)|
|7.25 x 7.25 in.|
|18.4 x 18.4cm|
|13 x 8.2 x 3.8 in. (33 x 20.8 x 9.7cm)|
|1 power cord|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok