Thermo Scientific Cimarec+ Hotplate Series, Ceramic, 7.25 x 7.25 in.
Get precise stirring control, exceptional safety and temperature performance for your routine protocols.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific HP88857100/EMD
Our new Thermo Scientific? Cimarec+ hotplate series offers precise stirring control, exceptional safety and temperature performance for your routine protocols. The Cimarec+ Series are available in three sizes, providing flexibility from microscale chemistries to production operations.
- Stir-Trac features innovative engineering for slow-speed stirring, consistent speed control, and strong magnetic coupling
- Temperature adjustable in 1 degree increments
- Hot Top warning system protects from accidental burns with prominent display when heating surface is above 50°C (122°F)
- Top plate choices in ceramic or aluminum
- Easy-to-read LED display for heating and stirring
- Raised display design protects electronics from spills
- Optional temperature probe and splash guard protection shield
- Variable sizes for different sample volumes
|540°C (Max Temperature)|
|7.25 x 7.25 in.|
|18.4 x 18.4cm|
|13 x 8.2 x 3.8 in. (33 x 20.8 x 9.7cm)|
|1 power cord|