The Fisherbrand Polyethylene Cleanroom Tape is an excellent general purpose tape for media preparation, batching, color coding, packaging, and other applications in the cleanroom.
- Pressure-sensitive polyethylene tape
- Ideal for sealing, color coding and marking in clean environments
- Excellent for clean construction areas
- Cleanroom processed and wound on a 3-inch plastic core
- Individually double bagged
- Available in a range of widths
- Roll length: 33 m (36 yd.)
|For Batching, Color Coding, Cleanroom and Food Processing Support Applications|
|16°C to 27°C|
|60°F to 80°F|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok