Thermo Scientific™ ClipTip™ Pipette Tips
Ensure a secure seal for every sample, with these pipette tips. A unique, innovative interlocking technology ensures a complete seal on every channel with minimal tip attachment and ejection force.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 94410517
Ensure a secure seal for every sample. Thermo Scientific™ ClipTip™ Pipette Tips provide a secure seal for every sample with a unique and innovative interlocking technology that ensures a complete seal on every channel with minimal tip attachment and ejection force. Achieve newfound confidence knowing that once attached, your tips are locked firmly in place, and will not loosen or fall off regardless of application pressure. The innovative three interlocking clip design ensures the tip is held securely on the F1-ClipTip and E1-ClipTip pipettes until — and only until — it is released.
- ClipTip pipette tips feature 'clips' that lock tips in place and form a complete seal
- Each time ClipTip pipette tips are on, they are sealed and will not loosen regardless of application pressure
- ClipTip pipette tips are clipped securely on the F1-ClipTip and E1-ClipTip pipettes with a light touch eliminating the frustration of banging tips on your pipette
- Low retention technology minimizes liquid retention, and enable maximium sample recovery. Available in ClipTip 20-1250 96-format tips.
- Certified free of RNase, DNase, DNA, ATP and endotoxin contamination
- ClipTip reload system uses recycled components and 30% less plastic
Versatile Tip Range
- 96-format volumes: 12.5, 20, 50, 200, 300, 1000 and 1250μL
- 384-format volumes: 12.5, 30 and 125µL
- Extended lenght tips available for volumes 12.5 and 300 µl allowing for better reach with specific labware consumables
- Each tip insert has ink-jetted lot and volume information; the convenient color key makes it easy to match the color code of the F1-ClipTip and E1-ClipTip pipette with the corresponding ClipTip pipette tip rack insert
Availability may vary by country.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|ClipTip 300, Non-filtered, Non-sterile, Reload|
|Thermo Scientific™ E1-ClipTip, Thermo Scientific™ F1-ClipTip|
|10 x 96 tips/insert (reload tower)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok