Highly suited for isolation of cell surface glycoproteins from detergent-solubilized membranes.
- Con A coupled to Sepharose, in a 4% agarose matrix via cyanogen bromide activation
- Binds molecules that contain α-D-mannose, α-D-glucose, and sterically related residues with available C-3, C-4, or C-5 hydroxyl groups
- Group-specific adsorbent for molecules containing sugars
- Concentration of immobilized Con A, approx. 13mg/mL medium; binding capacity for porcine thyroglobulin, approx. 30mg/mL medium
- Stable in the pH range 4 to 9, and in the presence of all commonly used buffers
- Average particle size: 90μm
- Delivered in 0.1M acetate buffer, pH 6.0, containing 1M NaCl, 1mM CaCl2, 1mM MgCl2, 1mM MnCl2, and 20% ethanol
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|For separation and purification of Glycoproteins, Polysaccharides and Glycolipids, isolates cell surface Glycoproteins from detergent-solubilized membranes|
|4 to 9|
|13mg Con A/mL Drained Medium|
|2° to 8°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok