Contec Amplitude Theta Cleanroom Wipes
Provide economical, absorbent wipes for general cleaning applications. Contec Amplitude Theta Cleanroom Wipes are made of lightweight spunlaced cellulose/polyester. They balance durability and sorbency.
Manufacturer: Contec AMTH0002
- Made of hydroentangled polyester/cellulose nonwoven
- Economical, lightweight sorbent wipe
- Excellent durability and sorbency
- Double packed to preserve product integrity
- General purpose wiping and polishing of surfaces
- Designed for non-abrasive applications
|Intrinsic: 5.1mL/g; Extrinsic: 249mL/m²|
|12 x 12 in. (30.5 x 30.5cm)|
|Amplitude™ Theta™ economy cleanroom wipes|
|Hydroentangled Polyester, Cellulose|
|General purpose wiping and polishing of surfaces, designed for non abrasive applications, for ISO Class 6 (Class 1000) applications|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok