Contec ProZorb Nonwoven Cleanroom Wipes
Manufactured with cellulose and polyester through a special process that creates apertures in the fabric while enhancing the thickness. Contec ProZorb Nonwoven Cleanroom Wipes provide a textured surface with excellent sorptive capacity and particle removal capability.
Manufacturer: Contec PZ44
- Textured polyester/cellulose nonwoven wipes promotes effective cleaning
- Low levels of particles and extractables
- Strong and durable
- Designed for nonabrasive applications in the biotech, pharmaceutical, electronics, semiconductor industries and more
- Recommended for use in ISO Class 5 cleanroom applications; Use for product wipe down prior to cleanroom entry
- Great for spill clean up in critical environments
- No chemical binders or surfactants
|4 x 4 in. (10.16 x 10.16cm)|
|Nonwoven cleanroom wipes|
|ISO Class 5|
|Excellent sorptive capacity, particle removal capability, and low levels of particle and extractable contaminants|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok