Contec Sporicidin Antimicrobial Lotion Soap
Use daily for handwashing prior to donning gloves or beginning work. The Sporicidin Antimicrobial Lotion Soap is Ideal for use in ISO Class 6 and 7 Buffer Zones and ISO Class 8 anterooms in hospitals and compounding pharmacies. Contains no triclosan, PCMX or chlorhexidine.
Manufacturer: Contec ALS1282
- Used daily for handwashing prior to donning gloves, or beginning work in isolators, hospitals and compounding pharmacies
- Contains no triclosan, PCMX, or chlorhexidine
- Kills up to 99.99% of disease- and odor-causing organisms FDA categorized as a “Health Care Personnel Handwash” and “Surgical Scrub”
- Recommended for repeated daily use
- Gentle and soothing to the skin
- Soap is also an effective skin antiseptic and deodorant
|1 gal., 3.8L|
|Used daily for handwashing prior to donning gloves, or beginning work in isolators, hospitals and compounding pharmacies|
|ISO 6, 8|
|Sporicidin™ antimicrobial lotion soap|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok