Contec VertiKlean Wall Washing Systems Sterile Mop Heads
Use with VertiKlean&trade Wall Washing System which is designed for cleaning vertical surfaces. Contec VertiKlean Wall Washing Systems Sterile Mop Heads and Covers are comprised of laminated polyester fabric and high sorbency polyester foam for excellent cleaning capacity and abrasion resistance. A textured option for applications that require improved particle removal is available.
Manufacturer: Contec MVKMOPIR
- Lightweight, polyester, disposable
- Ideal for applying disinfectants and wet cleaning vertical surfaces, ceilings, and walls in controlled environments; reaching awkward corners and ceilings with a complete range of motion
- Absorbent foam carries solvents and disinfectants to the surface; polyester fabric offers excellent abrasion resistance and helps distribute the liquid uniformly on the surface being cleaned
- Heads are laser cut to seal edges, further limiting potential contamination in the mopping process
- Textured surface option is ideal for applications requiring additional scrubbing performance
- Contain no cellulose; compatible with a wide range of chemicals, detergents, disinfectants, and cleaners
|AAMI, ISO 11137|
|For applying disinfectants and wet cleaning ceilings and walls in controlled environments|
|12 in. medium frame|
|Knitted polyester fabric/ 60ppi polyester foam|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok