Corning™ 1536-Well Polystyrene NBS™-Treated Microplates
Proprietary nonbinding surface is ideal for homogeneous assays with sticky enzymes or for reducing nonspecific binding to microplate wells
Manufacturer: Corning™ 4572
Corning 1536-well microplates are our highest density microplates available for high throughput screening. The microplates conform to standard microplate footprint and dimensions. These microplates are offered in solid black and white polystyrene, with round or flat bottoms, and in black-clear bottom formats.
- Total well volume of 10 μL for round well microplates and 12.8 μL for flat bottom microplates
- Recommended working volume up to 8 μL
- Round well bottom for reduced air entrapment and improved CV values and Z factor
- Raised well bottom for higher sensitivity
- Flood reservoir on four sides to reduce instrument contamination
- Lids are available separately. Corning lid (Cat. No. 3098) is compatible with these microplates.
Packaged in bags of ten
|Cyclic Olefin Copolymer|
|32 x 48|
|White, Clear Bottom|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok