Corning 1536-Well Tissue Culture-Treated Polystyrene Plates
Features excellent signal dynamic range due to low background fluorescence and enhanced signal intensity. Corning1536-Well Tissue Culture-Treated Polystyrene Plates provide superior flatness which minimizes variability within a plate and between plates.
Manufacturer: Corning 3727
- Flat bottom wells are compatible with automated dispensers including the PerkinElmer FlexDrop
- Working volume of up to 10µL
- Available untreated, with nonbinding surface (NBS), or tissue culture treated
- NBS microplates are ideal for homogeneous assays with “sticky” enzymes or for reducing nonspecific binding to microplate wells
- Ensures compatibility with most bar code scanning and software systems
- To avoid mix-ups, the surface treatment of the microplate wells is easily identified in the human readable portion of the bar code (NT = not treated; TC = tissue culture treated; NB = nonbinding surface)
- Labels applied to all four sides of the plate
- No sequence number duplicates
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|1536-Well Assay Microplate|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok