Corning 1L and 3L Disposable Plastic Spinner Flasks
Ready-to-use system comes with paddle and integrated magnet, eliminating the need for time-consuming assembly or cleaning and reassembly
Manufacturer: Corning 3581
- Made of ISO 10993 polystyrene
- Comparable to conventional glass spinner flasks for growth of suspension cell lines and any attachment-dependent cultures using microcarrier beads
- Paddle size and height are optimized for each vessel size
- Magnet provides a smooth, even rotation at required speeds on any laboratory slow-speed stirrer
- Heat buildup in the vessel is reduced by means of a specially designed flange that raises the vessel off the stir-plate surface
- Flared base provides extra stability and support
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok