Laminin (LM), a major component of basement membranes, is a multifunctional glycoprotein that is used as a substrate to culture and maintain differentiated function of a wide variety of cells. Laminin has been shown in culture to stimulate neurite outgrowth, promote cell attachment, chemotaxis, cell differentiation, and neuronal survival.
- Promotion of cell attachment and spreading
- Induction of cell differentiation and neurite outgrowth
- Increases proliferation of myoblasts
- Studies of effects of laminin on cell behavior
- Cell adhesion assays
- Tested for ability to initiate differentiation (neurite outgrowth) of NG-108 rat glioma/mouse neuroblastoma cells
- Tested and found negative for bacteria and fungi
- Laminin purity >90% by SDS-PAGE (contains entactin)
Bulk quantities available; please contact your Customer Service Representative.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok