Corning BioCoat Matrigel Matrix Thin Layer Culture Dishes
Tested for the ability to promote neurite outgrowth from chick dorsal root ganglia (in the absence of NGF)
Manufacturer: Corning 354600
- Soluble basement membrane extracted from Engelbreth-Holm-Swarm mouse tumor
- When reconstituted at room temperature, forms a gel
- Especially suited for culture of polarized cells, such as epithelial cells, and promotes differentiation of hepatocytes, mammary epithelial cells and smooth muscle cells
- Also promotes capillary tubule formation of endothelial cells and neurite regeneration, and can be used for angiogenesis assays
- All lots tested and found negative for bacteria and fungi
- Cellware is tested for the ability to promote firm attachment of rat cerebellar granule cells
For adhesion, growth and differentiation of neuronal and transfected cell lines
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Bulk quantities available; please contact your Customer Service Representative.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For research use only