Poly-D-Lysine (PDL) and Poly-L-Lysine (PLL) are synthetic compounds that enhance cell adhesion and protein absorption by altering surface charges on the culture substrate. In addition to promoting cell adhesion, poly-lysine surface treatments support neurite outgrowth and improve the survival of many central nervous system (CNS) primary cells in culture. As PDL and PLL are synthetic molecules, they do not stimulate biological activity in the cells cultured on them, and they do not introduce impurities carried by natural polymers.
- Attachment and spreading of a variety of cell types
- Cell differentiation and neurite outgrowth
- Attachment of fastidious transfected cell lines
- Support survival of primary neurons in culture
- Serum-free or reduced-serum culture
- PDL, synthetic (MW 75-150 kD)
- PLL, synthetic (MW 30-70 kD)
- Tested for ability to promote firm attachment of RCG cells
- Tested and found negative for bacteria and fungi
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Adhesion, growth and differentiation of neuronal and transfected cell lines|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok