Corning BioCoat Poly-L-Lysine Multiwell Plate
Provide excellent substrate for cell attachment and differentiation of primary neurons, glial, neuroblastoma and glioma cells
Manufacturer: Corning 354516
Suitable for promoting adhesion of transfected cell lines and other fastidious cell types. Designed to closely mimic in vivo environments and enhance expression of cell-specific morphology.
- Minimize assay failure due to cell detachment
- Matrix components are applied as an even, optically clear coating
- Precoated with Poly-L-Lysine to eliminate time-consuming preparation
- Lot-to-lot consistency provides reproducible experiments
- Designed to closely mimic in vivo environments and enhance expression of cell-specific morphology Supplied with preapplied extracellular matrices, facilitating cell adaption to in vitro cultivation
- Microporous membranes permit diffusion of ions, low-molecular-weight proteins and other substances to both apical and basolateral cell surfaces, simulating the natural environment of cells in vivo
- Low pore-density, track-etched polyethylene teraphthalate (PET) membranes offer convenient viewing of living cells with a phase-contrast microscope
- Have low-binding properties that minimize small molecule loss
These products are for research use only and are not intended for diagnostic purposes.
Supplied in ready-to-use Falcon Companion Tissue Culture Plates
|Enhancement of neuronal cell attachment to plastic and glass, promotion of neurite outgrowth, culture of glial cells as a feeder layer for neurons, construction of neural cell model systems to study CNS function, development and diseases|
|96-Well Poly-L-Lysine Multiwell Microplate|
|4° to 30°C|
Safety and Handling
ShelfLife : 6 Months
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok