Corning Untreated Culture Dishes
Binds bio-molecules through passive interactions and hydrophobic in nature. Corning Untreated Culture Dishes provide an ideal environment for the immobilization of large molecules, such as antibodies, that have large hydrophobic regions that can interact with the surface.
Manufacturer: Corning 430597
- Manufactured from optically-clear virgin polystyrene
- Not treated for cell attachement
- Sterilized by gamma radiation and certified nonpyrogenic
- Stacking beads to aid in handling
- Supplied with vents to provide consistent gas exchange
|Optically Clear Virgin Polystyrene (PS)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok