Corning Externally Threaded Cryogenic Vials
Manufactured from polypropylene for stability in extreme temperature conditions. Corning Externally Threaded Cryogenic Vials provide a safe and secure vessel for ultra-low temperature storage of valuable cell cultures and biological samples.
Manufacturer: Corning 430663
- External threading
- Black graduations and large marking spot for easy measurement and sample identification
- Sterilized by gamma radiation
- Withstands temperatures as low as -196°C
- Certified nonpyrogenic and DNase-/RNase-free
- Self-standing vials have a special base design allowing them to be locked into cryogenic racks for single-handed manipulation
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Silicone washer for tight seal, 50-position polyfoam rack with each case for easy carrying|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok