Corning HYPERFlask M Cell Culture Vessels
Designed specifically for manual use, high-yield and high-performance. Specifically designed for manual use. Corning HYPERFlask M Cell Culture Vessel uses a multi-layer gas permeable growing surface for efficient gas exchange.
Manufacturer: Corning 10020
The novel Corning HYPERFlask cell culture vessel offers 1720cm2 growth area in the footprint of a traditional 175cm2 flask.
- Adapter Grid: design allows for faster filling and emptying while reducing foam generation
- Serial Number: each individual flask is traceable by a serial number that can be read by the unaided eye or by a handheld barcode reader
- Innovative 10 Layer Design: 10 interconnected polystyrene growth surfaces
- Optimal Growth: Corning CELLBIND surface-treated gas permeable polystyrene for superior cell attachment and growth
- Increased Cell Yield: 10-fold higher cell yield increases productivity and capacity
- Time and Space Savings: Reduce processing time and incubator storage space by handling one flask compared to 10 traditional 175cm2 flasks
- Made with Class VI Materials: molded and assembled in a Certified Class 100,000 cleanroom
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok