Corning Primaria Tissue Culture Dishes
Modified polystyrene surface for enhanced cell culture. Corning Primaria Tissue Culture Dishes feature flat, optically clear polystyrene surfaces for distortion-free microscopic visualization of cells.
Manufacturer: Corning 353803
- Samples of each lot are analyzed using Electron Scanning Chemical Analysis (ESCA) to ensure a consistent ratio of nitrogen-containing functional groups
- Suitable for growing a variety of primary cells and cell lines that grow poorly on conventional, negatively charged, standard tissue culture surfacesincluding tumor cells, endothelial cells and hepatocytes
- Features a surface treatment that is a permanent, stable modification of the polystyrene surface incorporating a mixture of anionic and cationic functional groups
- Uniform surface chemistry created by vacuum-gas plasma treatment promotes cell attachment
- Improved handling of small dishes with the unique Easy-Grip design
- Sterilized by gamma irradiation
- Packaged in peel-open, medical-style bags
- Crystal-grade virgin polystyrene
|Mixture of anionic and cationic functional groups|
|16 to 17.5mL|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok