Corning Primaria Tissue Culture Flasks
Improves attachment, spreading and growth for many primary cells or cell lines. Corning Primaria Tissue Culture Flasks are suitable for growing cells that grow poorly on conventional, negatively charged, standard tissue culture surfacesincluding tumor cells, endothelial cells and hepatocytes.
Manufacturer: Corning 353808
Permanent, stable modification of the polystyrene surface incorporates a mixture of anionic and cationic functional groups
- Sterile, nonpyrogenic
- Crystal-grade polystyrene modified by proprietary vacuum gas plasma treatment process
- Stable, permanent surface modification
- With plug-seal screw or vented caps
- Both styles available in two sizes
- 50mL flasks have canted neck; 250mL flasks have straight neck
- Samples of each lot are analyzed using Electron Scanning Chemical Analysis (ESCA) to ensure a consistent ratio of nitrogen-containing functional groups
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok