Corning Syringe Filters
Manufactured with PTFE for the highest degree of chemical resistance. Corning Syringe Filters are used with syringes that serve as both the fluid reservoir and the pressure source. They are 100% integrity tested.
Manufacturer: Corning 431227
For tissue culture and HPLC applications. Polypropylene housing.
- Diameters: 25 and 50mm diameters handle volumes ranging from 0.5 to 100mL
- 50mm diameter PTFE syringe filter is ideal for protecting vacuum lines and pumps
- PTFE resin (PTFE): For working with gases or aggressive organic solvents
- 0.2µm filter for very fine particulate removal and 0.45µm pore size for most clarification applications
- Certified nonpyrogenic and noncytotoxic
- Manufactured in accordance with ISO 9002 standards
PTFE membranes are certified not to cause extraneous peaks in the UV region in HPLC applications.
|For tissue culture and HPLC|
|0.5 to 100mL|