Corning Syringe Filters
Manufactured with PTFE for the highest degree of chemical resistance. Corning Syringe Filters are used with syringes that serve as both the fluid reservoir and the pressure source. They are 100% integrity tested.
Manufacturer: Corning 431231
For tissue culture and HPLC applications. Polypropylene housing.
- Diameters: 25 and 50mm diameters handle volumes ranging from 0.5 to 100mL
- 50mm diameter PTFE syringe filter is ideal for protecting vacuum lines and pumps
- PTFE resin (PTFE): For working with gases or aggressive organic solvents
- 0.2µm filter for very fine particulate removal and 0.45µm pore size for most clarification applications
- Certified nonpyrogenic and noncytotoxic
- Manufactured in accordance with ISO 9002 standards
PTFE membranes are certified not to cause extraneous peaks in the UV region in HPLC applications.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|For tissue culture and HPLC|
|0.5 to 100mL|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok