Corning U-Shaped Cell Culture Flasks
Designed to improve usability while maintaining the same environment for cell growth as previous designs. Corning U-Shaped Cell Culture Flasks have an ergonomic shape that reduces the number of corners, improves cell scraping and allows the use of a larger pipet.
Manufacturer: Corning 430725U
- Cap Style: Available with Vented,Phenolic, or Plug Seal cap
- 75 cm2 cell growth area
- Fewer corners for easier scraping
- Easier grip with better access to the cap
- Tissue culture-treated surface
- Resin meets USP Class VI specifications
- Sterile to SAL 10-6
- 100% leak tested
- BSE/TSE compliant
- Canted neck
- Molded-in graduations for volumetric measurement estimation
- Optional pipet removal of liquid via the pipet divot
- Access for up to 50mL pipets
- Stable stacking design
- USP Class VI polystyrene
- Manufactured in compliance with cGMP standards
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Lot numbers for ease in traceability|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Products are for research use only. Not intended for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures.