Corning 96-Well Solid Black or White Polystyrene Microplates
Manufactured from medical grade polystyrene for strength. Corning 96-Well Black or White Polystyrene Microplates are used for florescent and luminescent assays. Lot tested for opacity and low fluorescent/luminescent background.
Manufacturer: Corning 3792
- Minimal well-to-well crosstalk
- White microplates enhance luminecent signals and have low background luminescence
- Black mircoplates have low background flourescence and minimize light scattering
- Recommended working volumes of 75 to 200µL
- Available untreated for solution-based assays, with high binding for immunoassay applications, or tissue culture treated for cell growth
- Medical-grade polystyrene
- Well volume: 320µL to 360µL
- Working volume: 75µL to 200µL
- Choice of flat, round or V-shaped bottom
- Treated surface options are not coated, require no special handling and are stable at room temperature
- Sterile microplates are sterilized by gamma radiation and certified nonpyrogenic
- Ideal for serial dilutions, hemagglutination or precipitation assays, and general storage applications
- Plate dimensions meet proposed industry standards
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Hydrophobic in nature and binds bio-molecules through passive interactions. Suitable for the immobilization of large molecules, such as antibodies, that have large hydrophobic regions.|
|75 to 200 μL|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok