Corning Costar Flat Bottom Cell Culture Plates
Tissue culture-treated plates for superior cell attachment. Corning Costar Flat Bottom Cell Culture Microplates provide an excellent device for diagnostic testing when cell adherence is essential.
Manufacturer: Corning 3595
- Designed for a wide range of applications, including general cell growth experiments, cloning studies, virus isolation and susceptibility testing, and in vitro testing
- Plate bottoms feature uniform thicknessallowing for distortion-free observation and microscopic examination
- Alphanumeric coordinates placed on the same focal plane as cell growthfor convenient referencing of well position
- Gripping edges make handling easier
- All plates have nonreversible lids with condensation rings to minimize evaporation and risk of contamination
- Made of optically clear, medical-grade polystyrene
- Sterilized by gamma irradiation
- Certified nonpyrogenic
|Cell Culture Microplate|
|0.1 to 0.2mL|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok