Corning HTS Transwell -96 Well Permeable Support System
Boasts membrane area for cell growth or migration of 0.143cm2. Corning HTS Transwell 96-Well Permeable Support System is a microplate support system for an array of 96 wells with membrane inserts connected by a rigid, robotics-friendly tray that enables all 96 inserts to be handled as a single unit.
Manufacturer: Corning 3386
- Automation optimized design utilizes multichannel feeder ports and a specialized gripping surface
- Insert membranes are tissue culture-treated for optimal cell attachment
- Cell growth area is 0.143cm2/well20 to 50% greater than competitive devices
- Large apical and basolateral access ports allow easier filling and sampling
- Automation optimized design with multi-channel feeder ports, improved gripping surface and bar coding
- Sterile, packaged individually
- Lid minimizes evaporation and protects against contamination
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|HTS Transwell™-96 permeable support insert, receiver plate (96 wells for growth or assay steps) and 1 sterile lid|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok