CPC™ SMC Series Subminiature Quick-Disconnect Coupling Bodies and Inserts
For use in laboratory equipment, medical and surgical instrumentation, water transfer, air systems and other applications
Supplier: CPC™ SMM0212
- Flow sizes to 0.37 in. (9.5mm)
- Easy push-button or twist-off disconnection
- Chemical and corrosion resistant compatible with polyurethane, polyethylene, nylon, PVC, silicone and other tubing materials
- In white acetal or almond polypropylene, which can be mixed or matched for a variety of coupling types
- Type 316 stainless-steel metal parts (internal springs, valves or thumb latches)
- Audible click is heard when coupling has been fully engaged
- Inserts are available in straight-through or shut-off valve flow configurations
†Fits the insert for either the 1/16 or 1/8 in. tube I.D.
‡Tubing sizes must match stated inside and outside diameter.
|Hose Barb Non-valved Coupling Insert|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok