Thermo Scientific Cryoboxes
Meet any need and budget with Thermo Scientific Cryoboxes.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 378247
Choose from durable plastic cryoboxes with keyed lid orientation and printed via location grid. Plastic boxes are optimized to fit own brand (Nalgene or Nunc) best. Or choose economical chipboard cryoboxes for short-term storage.
- Durable, all-plastic cryoboxes for short- or long-term storage
- Keyed lids on plastic cryoboxes to prevent misalignment
- Plastic boxes autoclavable for decontamination and usable at temperature range from -196°C to +121°C
- Printed grid on plastic lids for easy inventory management
- Economical chipboard cryoboxes for short term storage
- Chipboard boxes with dividers and vents in base for good drainage and air circulation
- Available with dividers from 25 to 169 tube storage
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Chipboard, 75 x 75 x 51mm|
|5 x 5|
|2.88 x 2.88 x 2 in. (75 x 75 x 51 mm)|
|Nunc Cardboard Boxes|
|25 (1 to 1.8 mL Vials)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.