CurranTaylor™ Manitowoc Flake Ice Maker Floor Model
Flaked ice machine preferred for lab, clinical and education use. CurranTaylor Manitowoc low profile self contained flake (crushed) ice packs tightly and cools quickly.
Manufacturer: CurranTaylor™ FADA0266A
- Flaked ice maker machine
- Produces up to 181 lb/day and stores 60 lb
- High grade stainless steel evaporator for max durability
- Heavy duty maintenance free high load capacity bearings for enhanced reliability
- Easy-access door slides up and out of the way
- Non-ozone depleting R-404A refrigerant
- Only 20 in. wide and 31.75 in. high fits under the lowest of benches
- ETL and CE listed
- Power cord included
- Outstanding factory warranty with exclusive CurranTaylor support
- Cat. No. 09-540-121 filter package recommended
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Stores 60 lb|
|12.0 gallons/100 lb ice|
|7.75KWH/100 lb ice|
|Makes up to 181 lb/day|
|31.75 to 37.5 in.|
|Ice maker machines|
|Max fuse 15A|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok