Cytiva Cy™3B Mono-reactive NHS Ester Fluorescent Dyes
Combines exceptional photostability with bright and intense signals. Cytiva Cy™3B NHS Ester Mono-Reactive CyDye™ provides targeted and specific labeling of amine residues on antibodies, peptides, or oligonucleotides in fluorescence polarization applications.
$410.00 - $4583.00
CyDye™ fluors are versatile fluorophores designed for a broad range of applications. CyDye™ fluors produce high sensitivity and highly reproducible performance at a biologically suitable pH range of 3 to 10. The use of multicolor CyDye™ flours enables multiplexing without crosstalk for high accuracy.
Cy™3B NHS Ester provides targeted and specific labeling of amine residues on antibodies, peptides, or oligonucleotides.
- Readily dissolves in and produces a stable signal in aqueous buffers (no need for organic solvents)
- High purity and thorough QC testing generate high levels of chromophore and reactive dye content
- Narrow excitation and emission bands result in discrete signals from each fluor
- Demonstrates larger polarization range than conventional fluors
- Fluorescence lifetime of 2.8 ns
- High fluorescence intensity
- Low non-specific binding
|100% Cy3B (NHS ester)|
|Cy3B NHS Ester|
|Soluble in aqueous buffers|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok