- Size- and charge-matched dyes enable co-migration of labeled samples within the gel
- Bright and highly sensitive dyes allow the use of the minimal labeling technique
- Minimal loss of signal during labeling, separation, and scanning
- No change in signal over wide pH range used during first-dimension (IEF) separation
- Discrete signal from each fluor with minimal cross-talk contributes to high accuracy
Contain 100nm each Cy3 and Cy5 saturation dyes sufficient for at least 12 labeling reactions, using as little as 5μg protein per reaction. 25-8009-84 contains an additional vial of Cy3 saturation dye (400nm) for labeling up to 500μg of protein in a preparative gel.
For applications where only small amounts of sample are available, for example, in Laser Capture Microdissection.
|Amersham CyDye DIGE Fluor Labeling Kit
|-15°C to -30°C
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok