3M™ DBI-SALA™ ExoFit™ X300 Comfort Oil & Gas Climbing/Suspension Safety Harness
The 3M™ DBI-SALA™ ExoFit™ X300 is designed for those who refuse to compromise. The X300 harnesses are outfitted with high-quality components that have been developed to enhance the safety, convenience and performance for working at height on your job site.
Supplier: 3M™ 70007428967
For industrial/occupational use only. Not for consumer sale or use.
- The X300 comfort harness is built with 6000 lb. polyester webbing, robust nylon/polyester hybrid comfort padding with reflective 3M Scotchlite™ panels, and lightweight aluminum hardware
- Revolving Torso Adapters adjust harness fit with ease and speed and lock webbing into place to maintain a comfortable and safe harness fit
- Equipped with anti-sliding dorsal D-ring pad to help greatly reduce dorsal D-ring slide
- Integrated easy-link SRL adapter lets you quickly and easily connect and disconnect personal SRLs
- Auto-locking quick connect buckles secure contact with webbing, reducing the need to readjust
- Automatic stand-up D-ring (lightweight aluminum) enables efficient dorsal connections
- Low-profile suspension trauma strap design integrated between harness webbing
- Equipped with auto-resetting lanyard keepers for fast and easy parking of snap hooks and carabiners
- 3M™ Connected Safety ID (RFID) integrated for simplified inventory, inspection, and record management
|Climbing/Suspension Safety Harness|
|Back, Front, Rear Waist|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
3M industrial and occupational products are intended, labeled, and packaged for sale to trained industrial and occupational customers for workplace use. Unless specifically stated otherwise on the applicable product packaging or literature, these products are not intended, labeled, or packaged for sale to or use by consumers (e.g., for home, personal, primary or secondary school, recreational/sporting, or other uses not described in the applicable product packaging or literature), and must be selected and used in compliance with applicable health and safety regulations and standards (e.g., U.S. OSHA, ANSI), as well as all product literature, user instructions, warnings, and other limitations, and the user must take any action required under any recall, field action, or other product use notice. Misuse of 3M industrial and occupational products may result in injury, sickness, death, or property damage. For help with product selection and use, consult your on-site safety professional, industrial hygienist, or other subject matter expert.